What It’s Like Working With J.F. Williams Co., Inc.
The purpose of this meeting is to get to know each other by covering 5 primary areas:
- Getting to know our firm and our philosophies
- Getting to know who we work with
- Discussing your personal situation, dreams, and where you want to be in the future
- Understanding our planning process
- Taking the next steps if you determine moving forward with a relationship is a good fit
A detailed interview about your experiences, ideals and values to provide us with an understanding of what has shaped your past and present, and where you want to be in the future.
A collaborative meeting to understand the myriad of possibilities ahead, explore a range of scenarios, and understand the inevitable trade-offs and choices you can make along the way.
A deep dive into demystifying the world of income taxes, and in many cases, we’ll identify a handful of compelling tax planning opportunities.
Investment Policy Development
A conversation about our investment philosophy and your willingness to accept risk. This culminates in the development of your personalized Investment Policy Statement, which formalizes the framework for guiding your portfolio through any market condition.
Investment Policy Implementation
A review of your formalized Investment Policy Statement and the implementation steps for your portfolio. You’ll also have the opportunity to execute any account forms and agreements.
Financial Planning Follow Up Meeting(s)
Based on your unique circumstances, we may schedule one or more sessions to:
- Navigate the process for taking portfolio withdrawals to generate income.
- Review your insurance policies, such as, long-term care, life, or disability income insurance.
- Discuss your current estate plan and how it meets the objectives for your family.
- Dive into your education planning questions for your children, grandchildren, or yourself.
- Explore options for fulfilling your charitable giving goals.
As our client, we see our relationship lasting a lifetime.
In conjunction with collaborative planning, tax aware solutions, and evidence based investing, our areas of focus and ongoing relationship allow us to create a financial plan that is right for you and meets your goals.