What It’s Like Working With J.F. Williams Co., Inc.
The purpose of this meeting is to get to know each other by covering 5 primary areas:
- Getting to know our firm and our philosophies
- Getting to know who we work with
- Discussing your personal situation, dreams, and where you want to be in the future
- Understanding our planning process
- Taking the next steps if you determine moving forward with a relationship is a good fit
A detailed interview about your experiences, ideals and values to provide us with an understanding of what has shaped your past and present, and where you want to be in the future.
A collaborative meeting to understand the myriad of possibilities ahead, explore a range of scenarios, and understand the inevitable trade-offs and choices you can make along the way.
Investment Policy Development
A conversation about our investment philosophy and your willingness to accept risk. This culminates in the development of your personalized Investment Policy Statement, which formalizes the framework for guiding your portfolio through any market condition.
Investment Policy Implementation
A review of your formalized Investment Policy Statement and the implementation steps for your portfolio. You’ll also have the opportunity to execute any account forms and agreements.
A meeting to review, update and adjust your financial plan and to ensure your investment policy aligns with your willingness to take risk.