Simply put, before we advise or act for you, we must understand about you. Our expertise, personal commitment, process, technology and resources can then be brought to bear judiciously, relevantly, in a relationship that’s built to last.
That’s financial planning according to J.F. Williams Co., Inc. Traditional, yes, but also informed by a higher priority … you. Depending on your circumstances, your financial planning process may include:
- Personal finance – Budgeting and cash flow analysis, inventorying and itemizing, assessing your beliefs about your money, establishing a clear roadmap toward a reasonable range of long-term financial possibilities, and dynamically reassessing and adjusting your progress along the way.
- Implementation – Reviewing documents, crafting proposals, communicating with other professionals
- Retirement – Helping you define and prepare for the retirement you envision, facilitating a seamless shift from accumulation to withdrawal.
- Transitions – Establishing a clear framework for guiding you through challenging life transitions.
- Advanced planning – Coordinating life and disability insurance needs, education funding, charitable intents, and estate and tax planning
To best position you for securing the capital needed to achieve your goals, we tightly integrate your personal financial plan with custom investment management.